Service Forms

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service, are moving out of town or have a change of information, please read below to ensure your account with us is handled correctly. 

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You can stop by our office at 36295 Main Street from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday to complete a service application or, if you prefer, you can download the application and bring the completed form with you. 

Change Mailing Address or Personal Information

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address, or have a phone number change. This can be done by calling our office at 715-538-4353. 

Transfer Service

If you are currently a Whitehall residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by calling our office at 715-538-4353 or stopping into our offices at 36295 Main Street.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of our service area and need to close your utility account with us, please call us at 715-538-4353 to let us know your anticipated termination date. We ask that you also provide us with a forwarding address for your final billing. 

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making Whitehall a safer place for pedestrians, traffic, and the community.

If you see a city street light out, please call us at 715-538-4353. We will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced.